Thursday, May 19, 2011

Momma/Daddy's bed vs. Matthew's bed

Well, at 3:56 this morning Matthew comes into our room wanting to get in the bed with us. I let him because he woke up sick (sinus junk). So, he gets in the middle between Brad and me. After 10 minutes of listening to him cough, snort, and snore I got up. First, I was going to sleep on the couch, then I decided to go get in Matthew's bed.  After about an hour in Matthew's bed I came to the conclusion that I was not going to let Matthew an Brad hog our bed, so I returned.
I walked into our bedroom and saw Matthew sideways across the top of the bed and Brad curled up at the bottom of the bed. I moved Matthew over and slid in beside him.
So, how did I wake up this morning with Matthew's feet in my face and Brad's knees in my back?
Things we took for granted before we had a child, something as simple as a good night's rest in your own bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment